A lot of us are enamored by what the US has to offer & dream of going there to study & build our lives.
Considering that a major chunk of Indian students move to the US every year, you too must be curious regarding what the country has to offer.
The country does have a lot in terms of opportunities but knowing which course to pursue and planning your future trajectory thereon is equally important.
Your going there should align with what you want for yourself as well as your academic needs.
The primary reason why people migrate to the US is so that they can have access to the most advanced technology and practices within their field of study.
We shall now explore the 5 major benefits of studying in the US:
- Gaining a perspective of the world : Students from each and every country study in the US and this intermingling of cultures and perspectives gives birth to views that are unbiased and flexible.
Being able to process things in the way in which they should be helps with personal development as well as people understand right from wrong.
When people from different cultures assemble together in a classroom, the views that are shared across are very different from each other. This opens people up to perspectives that they’ve never been exposed to before.
- Diverse study programs to choose from : USA has a wide range of study programs to choose from. Countless degrees and specialty areas makes the country a topmost choice to get done with niche courses which aren’t available in other countries.
An area such as Health will have a broad classification to choose from ranging from Physical Education, Nutrition Science to Holistic Wellbeing.
- Economic Sustainability: USA’s economy continues to be one of the fastest growing in the world and most corporate offices and multinational companies have their headquarters in the US.
Having an economically stable life in the country is something most Americans achieve.
US degree holders are also preferred for important posts when it comes to recruiting people in a firm.
- World’s best institutions : US is home to some of the best academic institutions in the world.
The academic structure that they follow is unparalleled and very retentive in nature. Teaching a small class of 15-18 students ensures that everyone is grasping whatever is being taught to the best of their abilities.
The rapport shared by the students and their faculty is also quite sturdy and this helps them pick up the study matter better.
- Lucrative scholarships : US is one of the few countries to offer scholarships to international students.
International students feel more at ease here as their financial costs get reduced once the scholarships are taken into account.
In order to study with a peaceful mind, one needs to have certain priorities sorted and scholarships form a very important part of studying abroad.
By now, you must have understood whether it’s worth studying in the US or not.
What are you waiting for?